Your entry ticket into a world full of adventures! The Almenregion surprises its guests with a special highlight: With Almencard you can use the cable car facilities as well as the bus to the Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm free of charge during summer months. Even more advantages are offered to Almencard PLUS holders as they can use all regional buses and trains throughout South Tyrol free of charge*. Additionally they benefit from free admissions to more than 90 museums and collections. In addition to that, a varied weekly programme ensures unforgettable summer holidays in the Gitschberg Jochtal area. Holidays without car and without stress!
Almencard Season 2019 – more than 30 Almen, 2 cable car facilities, 1 Almenregion
Almencard: 25 May – 2 November 2019
Almencard PLUS: 01 May – 30 November 2019
Almencard and Almencard PLUS are available free of charge for the entire duration of your stay with all Almencard partner hosts!
Almencard and Almencard PLUS offer action, adventure, free admission with the two cable car operators and a wide variety of options for the whole family. The two cable car facilities in the Almenregion are available for unlimited use. The supporting programme is generally free. Almencard and Almencard PLUS holders additionally receive special prices with all bonus partners.
Like Almencard, Almencard PLUS includes access to the two cable car facilities in the Gitschberg Jochtal holiday region, free use of regional public transport across South Tyrol* including the Mühlbach-Meransen cable car and free admission to over 90 museums and collections.
Your benefits in detail:
- Unrestricted access to the Gitschberg cable car facility/2,510 m (25 May – 02 November 2019)
- Unrestricted access to the Jochtal cable car facility/2,206 m (25 May – 02 November 2019)
- Bus ride from Mühlbach to Rodenecker-Lüsner Alm/1,725 m
- Discounts in shops and leisure facilities
- Almencard and Almencard PLUS holders with the following icon benefit from an additional advantage: Reduced admission to the Alpinpool
- Free participation in the weekly programme